Stay Active on Facebook
Never Miss another day of posting. We will keep your page fun and active.Details
- Build your Following
- Engage your Audience
- Stay Current
Don't forget Google +
- Expand your Circle of Friends
- Increase your Search Rankings
- Improve your Brand Awareness
Expand Your Network
- Gain Industry Recognition
- Build Professional Relationships
- Establish your Reputation
645 MILLION people look at local business pages on Facebook, per week!
Social Media for Business
Your customers expect to see you on Facebook. Let our Social Media Specialists help establish your online presence.
- Post daily to Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Pinterest
- Provide customer service and increase customer loyalty
- Improve your rankings in the search engines
- Promote your latest sales and newest products
- Increase Fans, Friends, Likes, Followers and Awareness
Studies show that when people have "liked" a business page on Facebook, they are more likely to use that company due to familiarity.
Hiring a Social Media Company
A common misconception about optimizing your small business for social media is that it is entirely free. While you can maintain Social Media accounts yourself and pay nothing, it is often good to think of social media as an open ended marketing tool. Statistically, social media requires 60% less than outbound forms of marketing and has benefits far exceeding traditional marketing campaigns.
Social Media Management can be time consuming and often requires a creative understanding of one's brand. Luckily, the social media consultants at Wizler will monitor and update on your company's behalf. Social Media Coordinators will develop an understanding of your business perspective, and from there will post updates and create Facebook ads aimed at driving sales and increasing your ROI.
In its simplest form, Social Media provides a platform where customers can discover information they need to make purchase decisions.Read More